About NCCU Academics Admissions Athletics Campus Life Giving Research

I am a transfer student. Do I have to attend SOAR?

Frequently Asked Questions
I am a transfer student. Do I have to attend SOAR?

Transfer students must attend a one-day session during the summer months or a session in January for spring admittance.

To register for SOAR, you need a MyEOL account. To create an account visit www.nccu.edu/myeol. Enter the Banner ID number listed on your acceptance letter; it will start with the numbers 820. Your Banner PIN is your birthdate using the two digit month, two digit date and last two digits of your birth year, MMDDYY. Enter your last name as written on your acceptance letter. Then click “verify my information” to complete the registration process.

Once you create an account, log-in from the NCCU homepage. You will then be prompted to register for SOAR. For more information about SOAR for transfer students click here.

Search For a Topic

NCCU complies with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in all programs and activities (including sexual harassment and sexual violence) in the University's educational programs and activities. For additional resources or to file a Title IX complaint, visit the NCCU's Title IX webpage.
© 2020 North Carolina Central University 1801 Fayetteville St., Durham, NC 27707